St Cassien Rowing Center
Rebuilt in 2021*, the St Cassien rowing center offers modern sports facilities in a beautiful site; it welcomes more than 2000 rowers each year :
– The local Saint Cassien Rowing Club with nearly 1000 practitioners from the Pays de Fayence.
- The clubs and league of the Provence Region that train their competition teams every week.
- The competition teams of France and Europe for intensive training courses (Rowing Camps).
In addition, modern indoor accommodations and an exceptional view of the lake make the Rowing Base a unique place to host groups, business seminars, etc.
* Funding provided by the Pays de Fayence Communes Community, the Provence Alpes Cote d’Azur Region and the National Sports Agency on a project supported by the National French Rowing Federation.
St Cassien rowing club
The Saint Cassien Rowing Club is open to all, every day, all year round, with boats adapted for a gentle or sporting practice according to the desire:
- Adult leisure 18-88 old, daily.
- Young leisure 10-18 old, Saturday afternoons.
- Competition 13-27 old, training 3 to 6 times a week depending on age.
- Masters 27 years and over.
- Health rowing: for a gentle and complete fitness.
- School rowing from CM2 to class terminal.
- Indoor Rowing (Avifit).
– Email Contact : email@example.com
– Phone Contact : +33 188.8.131.52.72
St Cassien International Rowing Center
An ideal body of water for rowing with modern facilities, the St Cassien Training Center hosts many competition teams :
- Permanent training for competition teams from St Cassien, Monaco, Nice, Cannes-Mandelieu, etc.
- The Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur league and the Pôle Espoir.
- Winter training camps for teams from all over Europe.
- The national team of France.
- Foreign national teams in preparation for the 2024 Olympic games.
- See the Pre-Games Training Camps Catalogue page for the Paris 2024 Games.
– Email Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone Contact : +33 184.108.40.206.72
The St Cassien rowing center can host groups of up to 40 rowers offering ideal conditions for indoor and outdoor practices:
- The lake of St Cassien with its calm waters and its soft climate all year long.
- Two physical training rooms fully equipped for rowing athletes.
- Changing rooms, showers, rest rooms
- Briefing and dining room.
- Coaching motor boats to rent.
- Indoor boathouse and repair stand.
- Accommodation nearby, with meals for athletes and special fares for rowers.
–> Rowing camp registration form
Lake of St Cassien
A calm and peaceful lake, often sunny and not windy, ideal for rowing with 8 km accessible waters for rowing organized as such :
- 3 rectilinear training areas of 1500, 2000 and 3000 meters long.
- 2 recreational rowing areas for 1 to 2 hours practices.
- The 13 km tour of the lake for 1h to 2h rowing.
- Three motor safety boats for rent.
- Outdoor and indoor storage for rowing boats.
- Surface : 3.7 km².
- Average depth : 27 meters.
- Altitude : 147 meters.
- Length from north to south : 7 kms.
- River sources : Biançon and Riou Blanc.
Fully equipped modern accommodations with dedicated spaces for indoor rowing training :
- A physical preparation room with specialized equipment for rowing training practices.
- A room for indoor rowing with a dozen ergometers.
- A briefing and dining room for meetings and meals.
- A room for medical purposes.
- An office for coaches.
-> Photo of weight training and ergonometer rooms.
-> Photo DRONE: View from the terrace and the common room.
A unique site
Enjoying a magnificent view of the lake, St Cassien rowing center is a unique place to host groups, training courses, seminars, etc.
- Meeting room and terrace with a splendid view over the lake.
- Catering services nearby to deliver quality meals on site.
- Rowing initiation courses and other outdoor activities around the lake.
- Quality housing and dining services nearby.
–> Info-tourisme (C.C.Pays de Fayence).